new to this site

pamelas7

Hello! I am new to this site; just wondering what tpes to start out with? I have a home gym complete w/ treadmill, bike, step, free weights/dumbells, smith machine... Work out cardio 5 days per week, and work out with weights 5 days per week; legs twice, chest/triceps, shoulders, back/biceps once per week. Looking to lose weight, and at same time build lean muscle and tone; especially in the rearend. Enjoy aerobis and step, running and biking. Not sure if I should get slow and heavy or maximum strength tapes, and also not sure which aerobis/step tapes to try; enjoy both. Any suggestions?
Pamela

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-02 AT 08:28AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi. Welcome aboard! I personally dont think you can go wrong with any of Cathe's tapes. Deciding which to start with is a matter of coordination in my opinion, at least as far as her step tapes go as some have steps that are a bit more tricky than others. Cathe's strength tapes are also exceptional, just depends on what you're looking for. My personal favorite Cathe strength tape is Power Hour, it's alot of fun and the results are great. For variety, CardioKicks is a good non-step cardio tape, Maximum Intensity Cardio has both hi/lo aerobics and step, and Interval Max is a super intense interval workout using the step that I feel has choreography that is very easy to learn. Let us know what you decide....we love spending other people's money!!

:) Stacy

Hi, Pamela! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Cathe! That's a tough call because both the tapes are excellent. I am doing Slow/ Heavy right now. It is such an amazing work out. But I am going to recommend that you start out with MIS because the Slow/Heavy is so intense that I rotate it in only every few months. I find MIS more versatile. But whatever you choose, you are in for a treat! Cathe's workouts are the BEST! And these forums will keep you up to date on everything under the sun!

BOBBI

Chicks Rule! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/chicken.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.