New to Forum

Hi All, I'm new to the forum and thinking about joining Cathe Ondemand. I'm not able to do alot of jumping due to a stress fracture on my foot. But, I love to workout, and think it's important especially at age 61. Can anyone tell me why you like her workouts?

Welcom to the forums. Cathe has low impact workouts, but I find you can modify some high impact with lower impact moves, esp. once you see her low impact moves. I love Cathe because I never get bored. I also love her weight work. Her live classes are a lot of fun too. If you get On Demand, you get Cathe live with it. Best of luck.

Welcome Linda! I worked out for years not really realizing I was just "maintaining". I was on a plateau. Then I discovered Cathe. I had seen her on Fit TV and thought...."no way". She intimidated me. But I gave it a try eventually! She has a handful of intermediate wkouts that I did and worked my way up to her advanced stuff. She is the ONLY instructor who delivered for me, as far as shaping my muscles, getting lean, gaining endurance and truely improving my health and fitness gains. I've never looked back or regretted a single purchase! Her cueing is simply the best, her form pointers are spot on, her encouragement makes me feel like she talking directly to me! She knows how to push you "just enough". There are a million choices out there for fitness lovers......so it speaks volumes that Cathe has so many followers. She is up to date on the latest science of physical fitness and doesn't fall into the fly by night trends. I appreciate that. And I appreciate what she gives me so that I can gain from her level of expertise and experience.

Welcome Linda! I worked out for years not really realizing I was just "maintaining". I was on a plateau. Then I discovered Cathe. I had seen her on Fit TV and thought...."no way". She intimidated me. But I gave it a try eventually! She has a handful of intermediate wkouts that I did and worked my way up to her advanced stuff. She is the ONLY instructor who delivered for me, as far as shaping my muscles, getting lean, gaining endurance and truely improving my health and fitness gains. I've never looked back or regretted a single purchase! Her cueing is simply the best, her form pointers are spot on, her encouragement makes me feel like she talking directly to me! She knows how to push you "just enough". There are a million choices out there for fitness lovers......so it speaks volumes that Cathe has so many followers. She is up to date on the latest science of physical fitness and doesn't fall into the fly by night trends. I appreciate that. And I appreciate what she gives me so that I can gain from her level of expertise and experience.
Thank you, I too hit plateaus, and yes I seemed intimated as well with Cathe. I also get bored, go figure. What workouts would you recommend for me so not to do too much jumping. I think it's important to lift weights, especially as we age do you agree?

Welcom to the forums. Cathe has low impact workouts, but I find you can modify some high impact with lower impact moves, esp. once you see her low impact moves. I love Cathe because I never get bored. I also love her weight work. Her live classes are a lot of fun too. If you get On Demand, you get Cathe live with it. Best of luck.
Thank you, I also get bored alot as well. What do you all think about Barre it's easy on this old body :)

I love Turbo Barre but beware of some of the leg work where you are hinged forward leaning on a bar or chair. If you are not used to it, you will feel it in your lower back, just hit pause if needed.

Anything from her Low Impact series is fantastic! I like Afterburn and Athletic Training. Serious work and weights! They move fast enough and you'll def feel it in your body......not your joints! Love that right?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.