New to Cathe

sharkee

Cathe or Anyone

I have been exercising 4-6 days per week for a little over a year but I'm getting bored with the workouts that I have (mostly FIRM and Leslie Sansone) I consider myself to be an intermediate exerciser but I am having a few knee problems and can't do a lot of high impact right now and I am at my goal weight and want to stay in shape and good health.

I found this website and have heard a lot of people talking about the Cathe workouts and how great they are so I thought I would get some and was wondering what suggestions you may have to start me in the right direction

Thanks
Sharon

Not Cathe but thought I would give my two cents worth..... :D you might be interested in Low Max, Low Impact Circuit, and Low Impact Step. In case you haven't seen them yet, you can find clips of the workouts in the "Shop Cathe" section. Check them out!

Welcome Sharon...

For weights, I suggest total body workouts to start:

Power Hour
Muscle Endurance
Muscle Max

For Cardio:

Low Impact Step

Kick Punch and Crunch.... (the first two parts before the high impact section. Then modify the high impact portion to low intensity)

For Circuit:

Low Impact Circuit

Enjoy!

Cathe or Anyone

I have been exercising 4-6 days per week for a little over a year but I'm getting bored with the workouts that I have (mostly FIRM and Leslie Sansone) I consider myself to be an intermediate exerciser but I am having a few knee problems and can't do a lot of high impact right now and I am at my goal weight and want to stay in shape and good health.

I found this website and have heard a lot of people talking about the Cathe workouts and how great they are so I thought I would get some and was wondering what suggestions you may have to start me in the right direction

Thanks
Sharon

I also have bad knees so I modify what I can and have had great results with Cathe's workouts. Hope you enjoy the one's Cathe recommended!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.