New to Cathe...where to start?

rlw3

Cathlete
So I went a little crazy and bought a bunch of Cathe DVDs. I was planning on starting with STS but now I'm wondering if I should start elsewhere. I also got the Low Impact series and XTrain. Should I start with one of those? I consider myself an intermediate exerciser and have most needed equipment other than the power tower (please bring this back!!). Any suggestions? TIA for any help!

If you are an intermediate exerciser, you can probably start with any of the series you mentioned. Do you have any particular goals in mind? That will help provide you with more guidance.

For example, many gain strength when they do STS. I've leaned out when I do LIS. I recently posted an 8 week rotation using all 3 series. http://cathe.com/forum/f100/xtrain-sts-rotation-292388/.

Someone also posted a kinder and more gentle rotation!

Lisa

Last edited:
You can't go wrong! ALL 3 of those are wonderful! Maybe start with the XTrain weight workouts but again, if you decide to start with STS, just modify your weight where needed. I say pick what looks the most fun to you! You'll be hooked! WELCOME & have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.