New Series workouts be sold separately?

Is there any mention of the new series being offered separately?
I’m wondering about this also, do we know what equipment is needed for each workout yet? I’m hesitant to buy the full set even though it’s a great price if I will need a lot of new equipment for all the workouts.

I’m wondering about this also, do we know what equipment is needed for each workout yet? I’m hesitant to buy the full set even though it’s a great price if I will need a lot of new equipment for all the workouts.
I agree. I would like to know what equipment I will need. It's a great price, and I will likely order it, but I would like to know what I will need to get the use of it. And I mean "need." Is she showing options that don't require new equipment?

I agree. I would like to know what equipment I will need. It's a great price, and I will likely order it, but I would like to know what I will need to get the use of it. And I mean "need." Is she showing options that don't require new equipment?
Hmmm ... maybe a new post on the forum regarding equipment will get a response from SNM. In the past someone (Jenn maybe?) said it was too early to know the complete list of equipment that will be used. Cathe usually shows or at least suggests alternatives that can be used. I think there'll be the usual, like weights & bands, and a fitness mat. I think her small yoga ball and balance mat will probably make an appearance - I think the only new piece will probably be the balance mat, however I may find the balance exercises challenging enough without it for awhile or a small pillow could be substituted. Just my thoughts ... I obviously don't speak for Cathe/SNM.

I kind of would like to know about individual workouts too….. I have preordered, but
am second guessing my decision, I guess due to the time that has passed and no
new info about exactly what the workouts involve, equipment, filming status, etc.
I figure the whole bundle is a better deal….

... I have preordered, but am second guessing my decision ....
We just ordered today. My sister was also concerned she wouldn't use a number of the workouts. Our reasoning to get the whole series were multiple: 1) cost of one dvd is less than half of what you'd typically pay for just one of Cathe's dvds at full price. 2) these  may be useful during injuries or recovering from injuries/illness, and of course as we age. 3) they'll be useful for recovery days/weeks from more intense workouts. 4) I like getting something new & different. 5) it's Cathe - we usually will end up getting ALL of them eventually based on past experiences of buying only the ones we're currently interested in. We initially did not preorder Xtrain or ICE as entire series, but now have all of them and at a higher cost than if we had preordered.

So we're satisfied with our preorder and trust that Cathe will deliver a professional, well-researched and quality series. There may be some workout/s I don't particularly care for, but then I'll consider it/them freebies & be okay with it.

OTH, while we're looking forward to the finished product, I also wish more info was available, but it will come. Sometimes I think Cathe announces her new series too early as the long wait for more details can detract from the excitement of the new production. But as in many things in life, it's better to focus on what I have, rather than on what I don't. And it's probably time to exercise that patience muscle, again - that can be a tough one to tone! Technically, it's still Spring, not Summer. :)

Yep, it's surely a better deal to get the bundle. I agree, there will probably be some that I rarely use, but then
again, maybe I will...depends on what's in them. I agree, and wish the preorder wouldn't have been announced until more information, etc. could have been given like in the past, and closer to filming time, so
the excitement could continue to build........

We just ordered today....
Congratulations!!
4) I like getting something new & different.
Especially something quality in DVD... getting to be so rare.
5) it's Cathe - we usually will end up getting ALL of them eventually based on past experiences of buying only the ones we're currently interested in. We initially did not preorder Xtrain or ICE as entire series, but now have all of them and at a higher cost than if we had preordered.
This!
I shall not inky-dink purchase where Cathe is concerned!
:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.