New Rotations Volume

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-02 AT 11:36AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi everyone --

I am working on Volume 4 of our Rotations series and have two requests --

1 -- If you've got a rotation that you love, e-mail it to me with as much background about it as you can give me (how'd you develop it, what's it targeted to do, what have your results been like, etc.), and include your "Forum" name so that I can credit you as the author. Non-Cathe tapes may be included.

2 -- I expect to have this next Volume filled and ready to roll in a couple of weeks. If you'd like a copy, e-mail me and PLEASE make sure you give me your correct e-mail address (I've had so many bounced back to me). For Volumes I through III, you can continue (I hope!) to contact Ruth (Starlight6) via the message on this Forum called "I have Kathy S.'s rotations!"

I will do another volume for us later this year when Cathe produces our NEXT new series. Woo hoo! :)

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS LINKED HERE THROUGH MY USER NAME IS NOT ACCURATE. The correct address is: [email protected].

Happy bathing suit weather, y'all! It's 85 degrees and glorious here in the sunny Southland today!

Kathy S.

Kathy,

I would love to have Volume 4. I tried to email you but it wouldn't go thru. Not sure why.
Would you be able to add my email address to your distribution list. Thanks

email: [email protected]

I'm strivN2Bfit , Paulette

Hi Kathy :)

Even though I submitted rotations, may I please be added to your list to receive the upcoming new volume? I get such great ideas from this forum that I know this next volume is going to be a good one! :)
Thanks,
Donna
email: [email protected]

Hi Kathy I emailed you yesterday, I hope it went through, if not you can email me the new rotations when they are available at [email protected] Thanks again for all your time!Your friend in fitness --Francine

Updated through Terri

I've got everybody now down through Terri.

I've got about 8 rotations in Vol. 4 already -- I'm shooting for about 15 - 20 then I'll close it up. Watch your e-mails in a couple of weeks. Thanks y'all!

Kathy S.

Me too! Me too!
People can still email me for the first 3 volumes, or for all 4 once it's available. Maybe that will take some of the weight off for you Kathy. Can't wait to see it!!
:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Ruth
[email protected]
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.