New Resistance bands

pharma_gal

Cathlete
Are the new bands that are available the same ones that Cathe uses in Travel fit? Has anyone tried the new bands. Im really looking for something that has a lot of "give" instead of being strong. Thanks!

R.

Great! I just ordered them because all the ones I have bought are just not Long enough to work like they do in travel fit. Can't wait to try them

The resistance bands arrived in the mail yesterday, I tried using the green band with Muscle Max today, wow the band is tough, doing the shoulder work with the green band fried my shoulders.

Bands can stand up to kitty abuse!

I did Travel Fit for the first time with the new bands. On the very first move (lowering and stretching the band out in front of you) my kitten was overcome with impishness, leaped out from nowhere, and attacked the dangling end. He was actually hanging on to it with his claws and "bungeed" up and down while I tried to shake him loose! He managed to put a few little holes in it, but it didn't end up in shreds.
It was the lightest tension band (the pink one) but it had the strength to endure the grueling punishment of a feline fitness attack!
I highly recommend them.;)

I really dont want anything that is strong. How do these compare to the green band from hardcore series? Im looking for something that is lower in resistance. Thanks!

I think these are tougher.

The lightest band I have came from PerformBetter.com. You may find what you're looking for there.

TPE Bands not on Shopping page?

I went to order another set of the TPE bands which I adore, but those along with the Fire Walker Bands are not there.

Are they going to be sold in the future or are they no longer being made?

Nanbo said:
I did Travel Fit for the first time with the new bands. On the very first move (lowering and stretching the band out in front of you) my kitten was overcome with impishness, leaped out from nowhere, and attacked the dangling end. He was actually hanging on to it with his claws and "bungeed" up and down while I tried to shake him loose! He managed to put a few little holes in it, but it didn't end up in shreds.
It was the lightest tension band (the pink one) but it had the strength to endure the grueling punishment of a feline fitness attack!
I highly recommend them.;)

Lol! I can just picture your kitty bouncing up & down! :D

Green band RIP

Love these new resistance bands, except for one thing: my green "long" band ripped in half during a workout (High Reps). It happened to my first one just a couple of months ago. Is something wrong with them or am I just using the bands wrong? I can't keep replacing them, especially when they're sold as a package of three and I don't ever use the other two. What should I do?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.