new jari love

kariev

Cathlete
just wanted to let you ladies now that jari love is coming out with another new workout called extremely ripped 1000. its supposed to be out in oct. since many of you weren't thrilled with her new extremely ripped workout i don't know how much better this one will be. you can see clips of it on her website.

The last DVD I got of hers, she proudly said something about 'look what great results we've had doing this program" talking about one of her background exercisers (who looked great!) and herself (who looked WAY too lean. The thought that immediately crossed my mind was "if THAT'S the look one gets from doing your program, I won't be doing it anymore!":confused:

In a previous workout, I found her visible ribcage (that sticks out on some moves) very disturbing.

I think she must have some kind of body dysmorphic disorder (thinking she looks fat when she's a good weight, and thinking she looks good when she's too thin).

As for the workout: I've seen the clips, and it looks better than the one she just came out with.

When I first started doing weights I used her DVDs. Loved Slim & Lean. However, her form is lacking and when you see her arms (how thin they are) it makes you wonder if the exercises even work. Of course, there are lots of women so freaked out about doing weights and thinking they're going to immediately look like a man that this may appeal to them...

Heather

I agree, she looks horribly thin on the cover of the new DVD, but I watched the clip and she doesn't look that bad.
I noticed that one of her exercisers (front left), has on "pleather" workout pants. Yikes, sauna pants! That's a yeast infection waiting to happen.

Sarah

I agree, she looks horribly thin on the cover of the new DVD, but I watched the clip and she doesn't look that bad.
I noticed that one of her exercisers (front left), has on "pleather" workout pants. Yikes, sauna pants! That's a yeast infection waiting to happen.

Sarah

this is sooo true. my crotch is itching just thinking about it LOL (sorry that was a bit crude)

I think she just looks like a fitness/figure athlete on her latest DVD cover; except for the man-face that tends to occur on fitness/figure athletes, I generally like that look (although not on myself) as well as many other types of beauty. I did not like at ALL how she looked on Extremely Ripped, but this ain't bad at all. From your descriptions, I was expecting to see Skeletor!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.