New good page

This seems like a "spam" post, and we are a pretty tight knit group that won't typically respond. Just an FYI.

This seems like a "spam" post, and we are a pretty tight knit group that won't typically respond. Just an FYI.

Mariposa is a member here and she posts regularly. She has posted about diet before and she may want to share a good resource that she has found.

Don't worry I'm not spam and yes I try to share about something I think is good and let me tell you I send email to some cathletes friend with the ebook I pay for and I download.

I've been checking out fighter diet this past week. I liked the Fb page and Pauline posts lots of info. It's more geared towards competition. I have noticed a few not so nice posts by Pauline so beware if you are easily offended. Her attitude might inspire you or tick you off, so again beware.

I've been checking out fighter diet this past week. I liked the Fb page and Pauline posts lots of info. It's more geared towards competition. I have noticed a few not so nice posts by Pauline so beware if you are easily offended. Her attitude might inspire you or tick you off, so again beware.

Yes, she has good information but she is like that, I try to learn only the good things,I do have the ebook for the Diet if you want to try I can email to you or any one, I don't follow exactly but some .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.