New Cathe fan

bearcatfan

Cathlete
I discovered Cathe on March 31 (got the wedding video from my library) after getting serious about my fitness level. I now have every video except the series. Rythmic Step still scares me a little, so haven't tried that one yet! I have other tapes but always come back to Cathe. Just ordered Leaner Legs, PH, Strong Legs, Body Max, MIC and MIS.

Will someone please come to my house after I do these and call 911 for me? :)

Rose

I'm new here too! Received the 23 DVD set yesterday, but had done some Cathe step before. Let's just say I *finally* was able to get all the way through a CTX series (10-10-10) today, and I LOOOOVED it so much that tonight I just finished StepFit!! There is no one like Cathe for keeping you motivated, getting proper form and feeling like you're exercising with a friend. Welcome!

Michelle

Welcome to Cathe-land Ladies!! :-jumpy

I've been hooked on Cathe for roughly 8 years, and she's still the one I turn to for a kick-butt, truly fun workout!! Rythmic Step .. while a bit tricky in spots, is a total BLAST!! Preview first ... then just GO FOR IT!! I just started on a Power Hour rotation, and just *love* that one too! Cathe has yet to make a tape that I don't treasure! My place ever catches on fire .. I'm grabbing my Cathe collection first! :)

Have Fun!! :)
Nicole

Hi Rose,
I've been a Cathe fan for about 4 years and love all her tapes. You will love Rythmic Step. One reason why I love her workouts is because I never get bored and they work me hard. She also has great music and she is very motivating. Also, this site is great. Everyone is so nice and very helpful.
Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.