New Cast Members

Mic

Cathlete
Wow!! Thanks it's nice to see such healthy people joining you for this session. Okay, those guys are just, I mean I won't mind doing these dvd's over and over again. The ladies look very nice too. I mean it's good to add some new faces. Thank you! Thank you very much.

Wow!! Thanks it's nice to see such healthy people joining you for this session. Okay, those guys are just, I mean I won't mind doing these dvd's over and over again. The ladies look very nice too. I mean it's good to add some new faces. Thank you! Thank you very much.

I also appreciate having a variety of cast members.
And I think Cathe did a great job choosing the 'newbies'!

I also appreciate having a variety of cast members.
And I think Cathe did a great job choosing the 'newbies'!

Thanks for your feedback Mic. We are enjoying having both the new and regular cast members in the mix. STS has been a fun experience for all involved:)

Thanks for your feedback Mic. We are enjoying having both the new and regular cast members in the mix. STS has been a fun experience for all involved:)

Yes, yes, YES!!!

Very excited to see the new faces, to meet the guys and to meet Deazie and Denise too! This is going to be a great series! I'm already inspired on a number of levels!:p

Yes, yes, YES!!!

Very excited to see the new faces, to meet the guys and to meet Deazie and Denise too! This is going to be a great series! I'm already inspired on a number of levels!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.