New blog pics of meso3

turbo1

but I can't see the pics! the blog is so big that my laptop just hangs up! I"m at work and have high speed internet, this just sucks!

Turbo -- try using the menu on the left side margin. You can choose to download just the blog entries for the month of April. Also, you can register for Google Reader where you can get individual blog entries. I did this and it works GREAT!

I can't wait for STS! Even though I don't have a squat rack, between my weighted vest and barbell I think I'll be fine. Cathe's legs look great in the photo! I think this is the first we've seen them since her surgery.

>Is that a weighted vest Cathe and the girls are wearing? If
>so, I wonder what kind it is? :)

It looks like it might be a protective harness used for squats.

Thanks SMN and Michelle but now all I see are red Xs where the pics should be....don't know if the company internet police (my employer) has something to do with this? Guess I"ll just have to leave work early so I can see these at home! Gonna be a long afternoon if I don't

The red X thing happened to me before. I'm guessing it could be related to the amount of data being loaded. I just right click on the X and select "load pictures" or something like that (can't remember the exact option), and the picture loaded.

I am just so thrilled Cathe is showin' some leg already!:7 She rocks, that woman doesn't she?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.