new ab dvd with Susan Bowen-Gorgeous Core

Denise R

Cathlete
https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=8593
(if you click the above link, you'll have to then click on the ONLINE STORE tab)

I ordered! (what can I say, I'm a vidiot!)

I like the sounds of it....6 mini ab workouts and they sound good too! ;) Here is the info about it:

"Gorgeous Core is your answer to developing long, lean abs, a tight and controlled midsection (no muffin top!), a strong, toned back, great posture, and sculpted muscles from head to toe. The six segments are jam-packed with flowing, targeted exercises specifically designed to get deep into those hardto- reach muscles to totally tone, lift and tighten. Choose one or two segments, mix and match them or do the full program for a total body challenge. Segments include: Lean, Long & Strong......... 12 MINUTES Using a combination of Pilates-inspired moves and strong isometric ab work, you’ll totally target the deepest layers of your core muscles for a flat belly and strong, toned midsection. Classic Abwork.................... 12 MINUTES It’s traditional ab exercises with a twist! The key here is total control (not reps and speed), so you get more for your core! Sleek Physique..................... 12 MINUTES This segment hits the midsection from ALL directions using planks, side planks and t-stands. Metabolism Bootcamp.... 12 MINUTES It’s ALL about burning and firming here! This segment works all the major muscle groups to burn calories, and blast fat. ABsolute Challenge!.......... 7 MINUTES This extreme ab challenge is seven minutes chockfull of advanced exercises to totally chisel and define the abs and back. Total Core Fast Blast........ 5 MINUTES This is your five minute “on-the go” Core Challenge – do it anytime, anywhere!"

Denise

Denise, while you seem devoted to Cathe, a great many of your threads seem to be about advertising other instructors new DVDs and telling us exactly where to find them. Do you work with a workout DVD sales company, like Collage Video or maybe Beachbody?

Last edited:
Heck no, that is funny! I just buy a lot of workouts and wanted to share. I thought the purpose of this open comments is for just that, us fitness fanatics who enjoy working out at home!

Last edited:
Geez....can't believe the above poster asked that? I love Cathe....but I burn out on her every so often and do LOADS of other workouts! I, for one, love to hear about new workouts, whether it be Cathe or not!

Variety is the spice of life!!

Geez....can't believe the above poster asked that? I love Cathe....but I burn out on her every so often and do LOADS of other workouts! I, for one, love to hear about new workouts, whether it be Cathe or not!

Variety is the spice of life!!

Thanks Lorajeanne! I got an email from the company that I ordered it from....I must have been one of the 1st to order since they said that they are expecting them on Tuesday and would ship it then, lol! I heard about this on VF, where I am a moderator. I often come over here and to yaya's and share my findings when I hear about new workouts. (since some people that frequent here or at yaya's may not go over to VF and vice versa)

I too enjoy Cathe (she is my favorite, ordered her newest without hesitation ;)) but I like many, many other workouts as well!

Thanks Denise for letting us know about new workouts coming out. I appreciate it. I read your posts over at VF also. I love Cathe but sometimes I need to change it up. I am a big fan of the Ruah DVDs so something new from Suzanne is good news for me.

Thanks for pointing this out, and I also look forward to your feedback on the video. I agree with the others above who appreciate you spreading the word on new video releases. (I think reading one of your posts here was what clued me in to the new KCM stuff, which was greatly appreciated!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.