negative (Equate pregnancy test)

lulu68

Cathlete
Ok,

So I finally took a pregnancy test yesterday evening and I got a negative result. I don't understand, I have been feeling queezy and have this weird taste in my mouth like I've had with my other pregnancies...is my head playing games with me!!! I know I wasn't ready to take the test but my husband kind of force me to. Anyways I ask him to buy me the real cheap one. Has any one else had false negative results with equate brand? I'm over 18 days late and the more and more I keep feeling like i'm pregnant. I'm so confuse now!!! Would love to hear some hope stories of false pregnancy test. Thank you!!!

Lourdes

Lourdes - I think at this point, I would just go to the doctor. They can do the official blood test and find out for sure if you are or are not pregnant. Also, if you are that late and not pregnant, I would still see a doctor to find out what is going on.

Loudes,

I agree with Amber, it'd be a good idea to get a HCG level to see what's going on....

I did have a negative pg test for several days after my missed period with the twins....but it wasn't eighteen days....

Sending out comfort hugs, Sweetie! (hugs)(hugs)

I agree with Liann and Melanie. I'd go to the doctor and get a blood test. I took THREE at-home tests before I got a positive with my first son. But I was only a week late. Eighteen days is a lot -- especially if your cycle usually is pretty regular. Hope you get good news soon!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.