Need your feedback...6wk easter challenge rotation

kandeycane

Cathlete
hi all

starting monday.. is officially 6wks till Easter sunday.. I would like to try this rotation along with weightwatchers.. please all you pro's .. let me know what you think.. i really really appreciate it ..

week 1
mon- wvideo step / tues-ps cst/ wed-pmax /thurs-ps sl&a /friday-sworks /sat-ps bb&abs

week 2
mon-bootcamp/tues-imax2/ wed-m endurance/thurs-c&w/friday-plb+1st 5int imax 2/sat-pub

week 3
mon-s&h t &b's/tues-imax 1or 2/wed-s&h l&s/ thurs-bcamp /friday-s&h c&b /sat-power max step portion+blasts

week 4
mon-ctx cstb+mic hi-lo/ tues-ckicks/ wed-ctx llegs/ thurs-step heat / friday-ps cstb&abs/ sat-imax 1or 2

week 5
mon-phour/ tues-imax 1or 2 /wed-cmax /thurs-mendurance /friday-cardio&weights /sat-ctx ubsplit +30min cardio

week6
mon-bootcamp/ tues-m endurance/ wed-imax 2 /thurs-c&weights /friday-pub /sat-plb +1st 5int imax 1or 2

well there it is.. i am trying to mix it up a bit and not burn out on the new series.. please give me any feedback or changes or suggestions u have.. thanks again

:7

It looks like you might be working the same muscles groups in a row during week 2. As such, I recommend swapping Monday and Thursday workouts in week 2.

Crystal

No problem. The rotation looks good. Adding variety along with three days of cardio and three days of strength training makes for a good rotation.

Crystal

If your goal is to loose weight, I might recommend an extra cardio day for the weeks where you only have 3 cardio workouts. However different bodies respond differently. And staying on WW will greatly help.
***remember to add in points for Cathe workouts. Most of her workouts are 5 or more points.

wow.. thank you soo much.. i usually count like 6 ap's for most cathe workouts.. so i guess i was just about right on my calculations.. thanks so much !! :)

Hi, I am also on WW, and I know for a fact you can only cout 4 AP daily. Just thought you would like to know:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.