Need to us Cathe for lower body Physical Therapy

lakelady56

Cathlete
Since I can't stand looking at a piece of paper and counting reps when I workout, I would like to make a Cathe PT workout using the Workout Blender. I am mainly using To The Mat: Legs & Glutes, but I am having trouble finding which DVDs contain firewalkers, "pizza press", and clamshells. I tried searching the forums for these keywords, but got way to many hits to be helpful. Since I have been a Cathlete "forever" I know that one of the older workouts have entire sections of floorwork, but I can't remember which one. Any help will be appreciated.

Since I can't stand looking at a piece of paper and counting reps when I workout, I would like to make a Cathe PT workout using the Workout Blender. I am mainly using To The Mat: Legs & Glutes, but I am having trouble finding which DVDs contain firewalkers, "pizza press", and clamshells. I tried searching the forums for these keywords, but got way to many hits to be helpful. Since I have been a Cathlete "forever" I know that one of the older workouts have entire sections of floorwork, but I can't remember which one. Any help will be appreciated.
Pizza Press is in XTrain legs. Not sure where else.

Great glutes has a great pizza press section

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.