Need subs for Feb rotation Please!

LadyLep

Cathlete
I was looking for a sub for Boot Camp? I looked at it on shop cathe and it has some upper and lower body in it. So my 4Day Boot Camp w/ or w/o wts won't work. But then I clicked on the "boot camp" section and I do have:

Drill Max
To the Max
Crossfire

I also have LIC but it wasn't listed under boot camp but I feel like the description lays it out similarly to DM.

I did 4D Kickbox only this morning and plan to do BM2 tomorrow. Would this order work?

BM2
Imax2
PUB
sub for BT?
Yoga Relax
PLB

I have them all for Week 2. But I also need subs for:

MMA Boxing and KPC(I have Hard Strikes, Hardcore Extreme, Timesaver and 4Day Split)
Pure Strength (Upper) (I have PUB/PLB, XTrain, LIS, STS Total Body, Muscle Max)
Lower Body Blast (CLB?)
Pure Strength (strong legs, etc) (I have B&G, GS:Legs, Legs)

I have 25 Cathe workouts not including Xtrain and LIS (I have Ride but I don't have a spin bike!). So I should be able to find subs for all these right? I didn't want to list them all so feel free to suggest one that I didn't list as I may have it.

Thanks for the help in advance!

I think you indicated that you have BM2? It has a wonderful Bootcamp premix. I really like doing it. It might work as a substitute. Good luck!

But then I would be doing BM2 tomorrow in its entirety, it's ok to do a premix of it again a few days later?

The 4day bootcamp has premixes that include upper and lower. It has many decent premixes. Drillmax is awesome but its a bit longer....1 hr 20 min I think. Also....you can't go wrong with Crossfire and/or To the max! They, too, are outstanding! More of a metabolic workout feel than bootcamp style.

Do you have Low Impact Circuit?

If so, I would sub that for BM2 and do..

Low Impact Circuit
4DS Kickbox cardio
PUB
IM2
BM2's Bootcamp Premix
Yoga Relax
PLB

I was a little unclear whether or not you had XTrain, in one part of your post it appears as though you have it and another part says you didnt.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.