Need Step Topper Instructions!!!

rubleneesey

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I tried searching but to no avail. My husband wants to make me the step topper (like Cathe uses in her PS Series). Can someone email the instructions to me at my email address? [email protected]

Thanks!!

Denise

They're on the way!

You should have them showing up in your email shortly, if you haven't already. I sent pics too. I think it really helps to understand some parts of the instructions. Good luck!

Erin

RE: They're on the way!

Wow, Hubby made it on Saturday and he had so much fun he would love to make another one!!! (by the way, he felt your instructions were great and he did an excellent job---looks professional!) Can't wait to try it out!! Thanks again!

Denise

Yeah!!

That's great! It's a wonderful piece of equipment, isn't it? I use mine a ton. I hope you enjoy it!! :)

Erin

RE: While your at it!!!

Can I bother you to also send me a copy? I'm sure my DH could do this for me and I really want to try the PS series, I haven't done it yet - looks awesome! Thanks so much,

Tricia L.

RE: While your at it!!!

Hi Erin, If you get a chance I would love a copy of the instructions. Thank you!! Or if some could forward me a copy I would really appreciate it:) [email protected]

Okay, I THINK I got everyone. :)

If I missed anyone who asked for directions, please let me know. I tried to get them out as soon as I saw that someone requested them. Good luck, everybody! :)

Erin

RE: Okay, I THINK I got everyone. :)

Oh Erin, I have resisted asking because I didn't want to bother you but I just have to have it! Would you please send it to me also. I would be eternally grateful!

[email protected]

No problem!

I really don't mind sending out the instructions and pics. I have them saved onmy computer, so it's just a matter of pointing and clicking a bit. This mini-topper is my "baby." I don't mind at all sharing it. :) Good luck, everyone!

Erin

me too! me too!

Will you send me the instructions too? I've wanted the ministep ever since I saw it...and I want something more stable.
so if you don't mind Erin...i'd really appreciate it!
julie :D
[email protected]

Hi Erin!

I'd love a copy also! I have the PS Series and that mini stepper seems so much more convenient. I generally place my Step-N-Stor box on top of my Step Co. step and one set of risers. What a pain!

I'd appreciate the instructions!

Thanks,
Angie

Ooops! Here's my email address:

[email protected]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.