need some advice

ALIO0026

Cathlete
When I started working out after my youngest daughter was born my main goal was to loose those extra pounds and tone up. The last 4 or 5 months Ive been really focused on Cathes workouts and increased my weights some. Now Im really starting to see muscle. I have some biceps and triceps, which I never had before. But now Im thinking I want more and thats not what I ever wanted. My DH says I look fine and he dosent like too muscular. So my main concern is if I get bigger and dont like it can I go smaller again? Maybe someone can give me some advice, Im sure some of you buff ladies went through this at one point. Thanks

http://www.picturetrail.com/alio0026

I would think (I'm no expert) that if you start to get too big for your liking that you could lighten your weights and focus on endurance to help decrease your size...don't just STOP training though. That won't get you what you want.

HTH!:)

>I would think (I'm no expert) that if you start to get too
>big for your liking that you could lighten your weights and
>focus on endurance to help decrease your size...don't just
>STOP training though. That won't get you what you want.
>

That about covers it! ;)

even if you get muscular you can only get so big unless you take "supplements" like the female bodybuilders. you will never get that big you would more of a figure model with great muscle tone and feminie curves.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.