Need more step please

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
I know, I know!! You are tired of hearing it? Lol
I really love your step DVD's
I am kind of wearing them out and I have all of them.
That being said can u do one that is like low impact cardio part with the green suit and low impact step with red shirt and low max? That would be nice to have in a day I don't want to jump but want a long steady state easy going cardio day.
And another like Party rocking step? Because as much as I love to hate intervals I think we have all the interval type things but we don't really have long steady state ones really except the older ones and I have those to. But the music isn't as peppy as low max and party rocking step and step blast ! Oh yeah I forgot I love step blast and step, jump, bump, step part I wish I had a way to put just the step of SJB and step blast together with out the blast to make that one long step workout that doesn't have the intensity blast.
I hope this is making sense! Eek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I know!! You are tired of hearing it? Lol
I really love your step DVD's
I am kind of wearing them out and I have all of them.
That being said can u do one that is like low impact cardio part with the green suit and low impact step with red shirt and low max? That would be nice to have in a day I don't want to jump but want a long steady state easy going cardio day.
And another like Party rocking step? Because as much as I love to hate intervals I think we have all the interval type things but we don't really have long steady state ones really except the older ones and I have those to. But the music isn't as peppy as low max and party rocking step and step blast ! Oh yeah I forgot I love step blast and step, jump, bump, step part I wish I had a way to put just the step of SJB and step blast together with out the blast to make that one long step workout that doesn't have the intensity blast.
I hope this is making sense! Eek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am totally with you and am begging Cathe to make more party Rockin' so fun, so easy to modify depending on energy and fitness level, love, love love her music choices, (especially Party Rockin' 2) makes exercise fun and the music gives another kick of energy

I am totally with you and am begging Cathe to make more party Rockin' so fun, so easy to modify depending on energy and fitness level, love, love love her music choices, (especially Party Rockin' 2) makes exercise fun and the music gives another kick of energy
Yes I agree and other ones that I loved the music was Body blast and even the cardio am weights workout, low max and low impact circuit! Those had great music and iMax3 but I have not been able to do all of 3 it is hard!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.