Need Energy!!

kyliemarie

Cathe,
Just wondering if and what kind of supplements and or vitamins to you take? I have not been taking any kind of vitamin or supplement for some time and don't have the energy like I used to :-( . Do you have any suggestions? Thanks, Stacy

Not Cathe, but you may want to consider your eating habits. Are they healthy, balanced foods? Are you eating often? Do you have low iron?

Just some things to think about before taking supplements. Vitamins can be beneficial, but they aren't 100 percent. Your body needs vitamins from foods as well. Good luck:)

Not Cathe either, but I had the same problem. Then I discovered Life Fitness vitamins by CVS. I started taking the "Energy Vitamin" which have complex B-vitamins and that has helped me.
Eva

Thanks for your replies. No, my eating habits are not that great and therefore was looking for a vitamin or supplement that would do it for me. Thanks for the energy vitamin idea, don't have a CVS were I live but there is a Walgreens. Thanks again.:)

>Thanks for your replies. No, my eating habits are not that
>great and therefore was looking for a vitamin or supplement
>that would do it for me.

Supplements should be just that: a supplement to an otherwise healthy diet, to fill in any small gaps you might have. Sounds like you might get more benefit from improving your diet. Add more raw fruits and veggies (that's always a good fix), replace any non-foods (like soft drinks) with healthier versions (like water or green tea).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.