MYSPACE'S ANYONE???

I did Blogspot for awhile and then I realized two things:

1. My life is not exciting enough to blog about

2. There are some very creepy people in this world

Enough said.

Yeah, you know a perv is around when weird questions start popping up out of nowhere? Where do you live EXACTLY? Do you have a telephone? :)x( :) x( :) x( :) x(

No. I have thought about it though. But, I am a neat freak and the cluttered layout of the pages just drives me nuts!x( I would be forever trying to organize it so I decided to save myself the trouble. I don't need anything else to obsess about!:D

Tracey
"Where there's a will, there's a way."

I do. I just started one this fall because some ppl at school wanted to connect that way. I'm terrible about keeping up with it though. I just don't have much time to bulletin and comment. I only had one perv bother me, but he got the hint and buzzed off. If anyone cares the link to mine is in my profile on here.

I think the press has kind of made myspace sound like it's all child pervs, but I've met some really interesting and sincere folks.

Peace, Lori:)

I myspace! I used to think myspace was just for perverts and/or lame teenagers, but then I found a bunch of my old high school friends on there! so exciting. too bad some of you guys have had bad experiences, that's a shame. for now, I'm hooked.

http://www.myspace.com/cristina_ricardo_carter

and no, I don't blog either. my life is simply not that interesting.

cristina

I do! It is a great way to stay in touch with my brothers, sisters and friends. I love it! :) I haven't had any problems with it because I have my account settings set so that only friends can see my profile and send me invites. I don't talk to or accept any requests from anyone I don't know, so no problems. :)

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.