My success story

kala44

I just became a member today and have been working out with Cathe for about 9 months now. I was already dieting before I found Cathe on FIT TV, but doing her workouts enabled me to get fit, not just loose pounds. I've lost about 50 pounds now doing Cathe workouts, bringing my total to over 100 pounds. When I see pictures of myself from 2 years ago I just can't believe I'm looking at a 300 pound version of myself. I never want to go back there again, so I ordered the new workouts in August and can't wait to get them. I want to continue developing my muscles and building strength. I am seeing and feeling muscles that I never new I had, and it's an incredible high! I'm able to do things now that I could never have done weighing 300 lbs., like real push-ups and planks!! When I started I couldn't even dream of doing even a "girlie" push-up and now I can do 10 - 12 REAL ones! And planks...forget it!! My arms could barely hold just my head up when I was sitting and my abs were mush...now I can hold a plank for at least a minute!! I can't tell you how good I feel about myself now. Plus some medical problems I was having have all but disappeared, and I know it's due to the workouts. I just love Cathe's workouts...she is so warm and funny and motivating. I tell all of my friends about her. One of my goals now is to get to NJ and take a live class from her!! I'd love to meet her also and tell her what an inspiration she's been to me. She's changed my whole mindset about working out and has kept me enjoying it. I now see that the hopelessness I felt at 300 lbs. was not permanent, and that if you do the right workouts you can free yourself from the prison of weight. Heck, if I can do it, anyone can! Thank you so much Cathe!! I've become one of your biggest fans for life, literally!!

Karen - Welcome and congratulations on your weight loss and pursuing a healthy lifestyle! You are truly an inspiration! Good luck as you continue on your journey of good health and fitness and thank you for sharing your story with us! :) :)

Jo

Karen - I can hear the excitement in your post!!! Congratulations on your awesome accomplishment. I'm sure you are an inspiration to many others. Take a bow lady!

Sam

Karen ~ Thank you for sharing your success story! You have so much to be proud of - you're progressing steadily and sensibly - BRAVO. You're an inspiration. Your post was one of the highlights of my day. Keep up the great work! God bless! ~ Kim

Welcome Karen,

I know that I am coming late to this thread, well not really cause I've read it days ago & have been meaning to post.... anyways, great outlook on your fitness journey:7 . Thanks for sharing. I remember when I used to do lots of push-ups and would always stretch out my abds afterwards. People used to think there was something wrong with me (this was before I heard of planks but I could feel that I was working my abds). Nowadays, I can still do push-ups but have a hard time with planks, go figure. But I still like the challenge.

Good for you,
jordan

Hey, Karen, maybe you're not Cathe's BIGGEST ;) fan anymore, right? Congratulations!!! and keep up the great work! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.