My Stats

AliCurtis

Cathlete
Are we able to post our personal stats in w/o manager yet? I have been trying, maybe I am doing it wrong. Oh, God, I am so lost. Yes, I admit it. If anyone knows how, please tell me.

I don't think we can yet, I am having issues too! I think there are still some bugs that need to be worked out before we can fully function on this new website. Great as it is, it should only get better.

I can't completly load my personal information, like all the workout dvd's I have to be able to use that feature on the workout manager. I also can't get the 1 RM to work for me either. I will keep trying though because I am excited to see how this is all going to work when all the bugs are worked out.

Are we able to post our personal stats in w/o manager yet? I have been trying, maybe I am doing it wrong. Oh, God, I am so lost. Yes, I admit it. If anyone knows how, please tell me.

Are you refering to the "Stats" tab or the "Body Log" tab ?

New to the workout manager, entering stats, etc.

I'm completely new to the workout manager and posting our stats, etc. I have been doing Cathe's workouts and reading her forums for a long time. I finally decided to jump in on the action after I read about the features on the newly updated website. I tried to go to the workout manager to log some of my workouts (I own about 20 of Cathe's dvds so I'm excited to be able to log the actual workout on a fitness tracker!) but every time I do I get an error message. Is anyone else able to utilize the workout manager or is it still in development? I thought this might be similar to issues that some are having with entering their stats into the system.

thanks for any help. :)

I am having trouble with my stats as well. I am able to click on the day I want in the workout manager and select the workout I have done, but my stats still says 0 or n/a. Am I missing something?

Oh by the way, SUPER COOL with filling in the workout we did for the day with the calorie count, but man when I went to put down a run for the day this site blew my socks off (which was hard to do because they were stuck to me by sweat) BUT WOW!!!!!! I shouldn't have been so shocked, this is Cathe here and well she doesn't have anything below par.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.