My Nutrition

nnowick

I purchased one month of nutrition support earlier this evening and began using it immediately. I had no problems and was very happy for about 45 minutes. Then I executed a command I'd used before and suddenly I was told I did not have access to the program. I logged out and logged back in, same result. Any ideas about what has happened or how I can fix it?

Gratefully yours.

I purchased one month of nutrition support earlier this evening and began using it immediately. I had no problems and was very happy for about 45 minutes. Then I executed a command I'd used before and suddenly I was told I did not have access to the program. I logged out and logged back in, same result. Any ideas about what has happened or how I can fix it?

Gratefully yours.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I executed a command I'd used before" ? Can you explain with more details?

Otherwise I would suggest you logout from the WM an Forums. Then close all Browsers. Then reopen a new browser and login again to the WM.

Don't know what happened, but problem is now solved.

Glad your problem is solved now. Usually in cases like this the cookie we use to let us know who you are gets confused or corrupted. In most cases logging out of the Forums and WM and then closing all browsers will solve your problem. Just make sure to login when you open your new browser. In some cases you may need to clear your temporary internet files and delete your browsers cookies.

In some cases you may need to clear your temporary internet files and delete your browsers cookies.

This really concerns me. I'm just about convinced that I want to subscribe, but I see having to clear cookies every time I use it to be extremely aggravating. Are there plans to fix this?

This really concerns me. I'm just about convinced that I want to subscribe, but I see having to clear cookies every time I use it to be extremely aggravating. Are there plans to fix this?

You really don't have to clear cookies every time you use the nutrition program. I use it all the time on different machines and with different accounts and have not had any problems at all except in the very beginning when we had the login issue.

We’re still watching and analyzing the issue and I think most people are not having problems now. Most of the problems you do see reported can be solved by simply closing your browser and re-launching a new browser.

There are some people that will still have issues related to the login problem when they first joined. There will probably be other problems that we will become aware of as time progresses, like the space in the username causing a problem (this has now been fixed). These are typical problems that you expect in any beta release and we will always continue to work on fixing the bugs as we learn about them from our customers and users.

I just wanted to say that I've never had a problem with the NS. Maybe it's because I always close my browser before I open it. Anyway, just wanted it known that I'm a happy user of NS.

Well, I'm pretty computer savvy - have tried all of the back door suggestions, cleared Cathe cookies, etc. I was using the program perfectly since last Saturday, but as of yesterday I cannot log in. As my entire meal plans are listed there, it's aggravating.

I just want to add that, although I have been able to access the program every day since I've joined, log-in is still not smooth. If I log into the Workout Manager, drift over to the forums, and then try to go over to the nutrition program again, I am often prompted with another sign-in page, and this will not accept my username and password. What I've had to do fairly consistenty since joining is log out of the forums, and then log into the Workout Manager separately. I don't mind dealing with this while bugs are being worked on, but I would hope that log-in will, at some point, not require so many hoops.

Well, I'm pretty computer savvy - have tried all of the back door suggestions, cleared Cathe cookies, etc. I was using the program perfectly since last Saturday, but as of yesterday I cannot log in. As my entire meal plans are listed there, it's aggravating.

We answered your other post on your problem in another thread. Please go to:
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249595 . We think we fixed your problem, but we need you to test for us and get back to us?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.