My last dance with the FIRM

DITTO! I've been doing the firm for about 6 years and loved it! I have BSS 1-4 and volumes 1-6 and alot of others, including the ones with all the different equipment(which I don't understand why they couldn't use it for there new series),I also for over a year had my 1st cathe vhs Imax 1 which sat on my shelf,I tried it once and couldn't keep up so I put it back thinking I'll never do it again,Till I saw butts and gutts.Ordered it and OMG! I LOVE CATHE! I now own 9 cathe workouts and have her 2007 catalog marked up for my next purchases,which my goal is to have all her workouts. I did Gym style triceps and chest yesterday for the very 1st time and got to say I never workout like that before!!!!!!!
I'll still will keep all my Firms,but I have no interest in buying any of the new ones it would be a waste of my $$$$. I know they're good(I'm not bashing the Firm, I owe alot to them) but i'm sticking with Cathe!:) :7

I've done The Firm workouts since the print ads for Volume 1, when the tapes were $49.95 each. In my opinion, the early volumes were really good, but they've been hit or miss ever since.

When I started doing Cathe videos approximately 5 years ago, I noticed much greater cardio and strength gains. I thank The Firm for getting me to a good level of fitness, but Cathe for taking it to a whole other level. I'm grateful to both.

I'm currently 8 months pregnant and ordered the new Firm series because I wanted easier workouts for the rest of the pregnancy and for the initial post-partum period. I'm really disappointed in these workouts, though. For example, Cardio Overdrive was more like Cardio Cruise Control. Even at 8 months pregnant, when I typically have to tone down all my workouts to keep my heart rate at a safe level, going all-out with this video I could only manage to get my heart rate up to 127 beats per minute. What in the world??? The next morning I popped in Cathe's Low Impact Step, which is an intermediate workout, and even with modifications to make the exercises comfortable for me, my heart rate was right up where I wanted it to be. Amazing.

Anyway, it was a nice, long journey with The FIRM, but at this point, I stick to Cathe and Tracie Long Training, and will not look back.

Cheers, all! Hope we all are enjoying whatever workouts are right for us. :)

I wanted to mention that I will still do the Firm the ones that I do have for lighter days(until I have all my cathe workouts),but for transforming my body it's Cathe!
cgishops.com
XS ENERGY DRINKS! NO SUGAR NO CARBS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.