My first Cathe tape!

ginadv

Since September 10th! Yay! I did all of Cardio Max and the abs section on the Kickbox from CTX. Finally--phew! I used to read the posts on this board and wonder how people could go for weeks without working out to Cathe, but the past month I have just been exhausted like a limp noodle and queasy at night. I have been going to yoga 2-3 times each week, but no savage Cathe workouts. I start week 15 tomorrow and think I'm ready to get back on the wagon--and not grimace with envy every time I read one of Renae's posts about her regime :D ! Now maybe I can join those weekly workout check-ins with some confidence!!

Glad to share this news with all of you who I'm sure will understand how I feel--especially those of you who had to take a Cathe hiatus in the first trimester!

Gina

Oops--I mean Circuit Max! I noticed in the 10/10 thread that some of you mentioned that one--isn't it great?

Good job!

Way to go on Circuit Max! I just love that tape.

And please don't be too impressed by my workouts! I am modifying a *lot* so even if I do what would be considered a hard or advanced tape, it's really not so advanced the way I am doing it now! :) Plus I was lucky enough to not experience any of the firt trimester queasies and I only had a mild case of exhaustion.

Anyway, good job, keep it up!

Renae

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.