My dynaband is miles shorter than the one on the video

andieje

Cathlete
Hello

I have just bought a dynaband and my band is about a foot shorter than the one they use in the video. When they do the lat raises on gym style and they put the band under their feet without any tension then band is still half way up their thighs. When I put my foot on my band it comes to just about my knees and I am only 5'4.

I did not know there were different band lengths. I wish I had been warned

:(

I didn't either. I had a 4ft. band and returned it and got the 6ft. That length works much better. It is not easy finding the 6ft. length either. One sporting goods store near me carried the longer length.

Me too! Although I am only 5'1" -- I still prefer longer bands.

I was VERY disappointed -- I wish we could find 6 ft bands......

i have the four foot ones in different resistance levels and they work fine for me. i'm 5'6. i think they sell the 6 foot ones at Academy. if you don't have one of those in your area you can order them from the website. i think i saw them there, but i'm not certain.

jes

RE: My dynaband is miles shorter than the one on the vi...

I got my bands in a store that supplies medical equipment. They often sell theraputic items for physical therapy and they sell these bands on a role and you can get any size you want. In Canada I went to the Shoppers Drug Mart Medical Store and they cut me a six foot length. They had the three different resistance levels!

RE: My dynaband is miles shorter than the one on the vi...

I too ordered the wrong size from the site above ( 3 foot).. I thought the one that was provided by SNM if you bought all the series was a 4 foot? is it really 6?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.