My dvds are lost!

Rockstar4614

Cathlete
I just had to share....my husband preordered the BB DVDs for my birthday (in July!) and they were supposed to be delivered today. I logged on to UPS tracking to see that YAY! they were delivered to the porch. But when I got home...no dvds. I called UPS and they are investigating but darn it, I thought they would be in my hot little hands this week! And of course, everyone just says, oh UPS will replace them....but at this point it is not much of a consolation.

Hey girl....I feel your pain! Mine were confiscated and I know I should be viewing them now, but oh well, you live and learn. Hope you get yours soon.

Lynne

RockStar, how frustating:( This happened to me several times (not for Cathe's dvds hopefully), temptation I guess, robery for sure in my case : I live in an apartment, and the postman used to let our shipments in the hall of the building...
I hope you will soon get your dvds.;-)

RockStar, that is awful! What a let down! How does UPS expedite such losses? Squeak, squeak, squeak. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Insist they must be replaced by Christmas. I am sure they've heard alot of that. They can two day air a new one to you. Their volume is huge now so it's not entirely surprisisng something like this happened. But it stinks it happened to a package you've been anticipating since July! I saw a UPS truck in the grocery store parking lot. The driver was standing at the back of a rental van unloading more packages into his truck. Good luck. I hope they deal with this quickly and you get your BB's right away!
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/user.gif Bobbi

Thanks all! I have contacted UPS and they are tracing the driver to see if there is an explanation. Also, SNM is aware of the problem and (of course) they emailed me back within an hour (at night no less!) to let me know that the wheels are in motion!
I guess I will be exercising my patience instead of my thighs!
Thanks again, I knew you guys would understand : )

GREAT NEWS!
Now that was quick work. I can only conclude that one of two things happened. The UPS gal/guy scanned the package as delivered and forgot to leave it, OR
Cathe and crew have just invented the 'beaming' machine (or transporter as it is more properly called.) :D
-joy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.