My cat on youtube

How funny! I have a cat that looks just like yours, right down to the big black/brown freckles on his mouth!! Sometimes I find a cat in the shower with me :) Maybe I should try singing...no, they would just run away :eek:

Gabriella,

That is so cute! He does have a great voice. Ever think of putting your kitty on American's Funniest Animals or something like that? That is sooooo precious.

My middle name is your first name. What a small world.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:
He is a great cat with a great voice. I would be way to embarrassed to submit it to America's Funniest Animals 'cause that's me you can hear singing along with him.:eek:

Cute! I have a cat this is also very good at "communicating". She doesn't really sing, but she does know how to say please and thank you. They are so precious!

How funny! I have a cat that looks just like yours, right down to the big black/brown freckles on his mouth!! Sometimes I find a cat in the shower with me :) Maybe I should try singing...no, they would just run away :eek:

Gabrielle, that is TOO CUTE!! I just love, love, love cats and yours is precious! I have an orange cat too!!

Shanna - my orange cat has freckles on his mouth too, and his nose :) He didn't have them when he was a kitten but developed them later on. I was worried at first and asked the vet, turns out almost all orange cats get freckles! Too cute!

That is too cute!!! Though that song is now in my head and I'll be singing it all day now :p!!!

I also have an orange cat that looks VERY similar, and he's also very vocal!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.