My car just got stolen

Man! that is awful! so sorry that happened to you! i really admire your attitude though, and the fact that you are grateful you have another car. Good for you thinking positivly! I hope the insurance isn't too big of a PITA and that the investigation is not a long one. Keep us posted and big hugs to you. i 'm glad no one was hurt:)

jes

That's terrible - I'm so sorry that happened but thank goodness they didn't try to come into the house. I hope everything turns out well at the police station and with insurance.

After almost 6 years of keeping my car unlocked in my driveway with no incident, I have only recently locked it at night, even with 2 dogs at home. You just never know.

Angie

I am so sorry WaterLilly! That is awful! We had a Jeep Grand Cherokee stolen, so I do understand some of what you're going through right now. Unfortunately Jungelette is right - the police found it three weeks later, and it was not totalled. We still have the Jeep, but it has problems it never did before because it was hotwired and the thieves crashed it.

I hope everything turns out okay for you. You'll be in my thoughts. I am so glad that you and your DH were not harmed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.