My Birthday March 19

Hi Everyone!

As you all know because what is happening in the world Cathe Live seems to be in limbo.

Around January 2020, before everything happened I was planning to come to do Cathe Live on my birthday March 19. I planned on making a T shirt and booked the hotel rooms. I planned to drive to NJ from my town in West Virginia.

I decided that I would come up and did gone up for Cathe Live on my birthday, which would be tomorrow, March 19. I haven't heard anything from Cathe or anyone from her staff.
My friend, Karen Smith, posted on her Facebook account a message that I did currently this morning. I was going to do a Cathe Leg class, too, but that was also cancel (that isn't included in Live)

I was wondering, if you all went to my friend Karen Smith Facebook page and shared my post maybe might have Cathe Live tomorrow.

I am trying to get it posted on my Instagram, but it is taken if time because it is 2:58 long.

Thank You,

Jen Den (Jennifer Denny)

Thanks to jodijodi for reporting that there will be a Cathe Live by Cathe by herself!!!

It is better to error on the side of caution then to get anyone sick. I am really happy that there was a decision made. I hope everything goes well for Cathe and her staff for shooting it. Praying for everyone from Cathe, Her Staff, Cathe Live Crew, Cathe Fans, Cathletes, and Novices that we are all safe and healthy during this time.

As for me, this is my birthday vacation! Hopefully next year, we will have Cathe Live with everyone! I needed time off to rest. Anyone with two stepsons knows they need a mini vacation! I am not disappointed. I want everyone to be safe and healthy no matter what.

Have a Great Cathe Live, Only Cathe Tomorrow and Happy 1st Day of Spring (March 19 @ 11:50 pm est),

Jennifer Denny (Jen Den)

Happy Birthday Jen Den !!!
My daughters Birthday today too !
Can't be with her today but we did face time ❤
Happy Birthday to your daughter or daughters as well!!! Lucky 19!!!! Thank You for the Birthday Wishes!! I really appreciate it especially during these times!!
What I find interesting about today is this will be the first day of Spring @ 11:50 pm today and it is always the first day of Spring on March 20th!!

What I find really interesting about my family is my Dad side with Birthdays!!

My uncle Al (my Dad's brother) is Born March 18, me March 19, and my father is born March 20 th (normally the first day of Spring)!!!

Hope you had a good FaceTime with you daughter(s)!!! And goodbye winter!!!

Jennifer Deeny

Thanks Jen Den ,
Yes face time was great, she was happy !
I Should have put " daughter's Birthday " sorry, forgot the apostrophe Lol !
Normally first day of spring is 20th, thought that was odd too.
Goodbye winter Happy Spring to you :)
Your family sure has a busy Birthday month in March !

Thanks Jen Den ,
Yes face time was great, she was happy !
I Should have put " daughter's Birthday " sorry, forgot the apostrophe Lol !
Normally first day of spring is 20th, thought that was odd too.
Goodbye winter Happy Spring to you :)
Your family sure has a busy Birthday month in March !
I wanted to make sure that if you had twin girls that I didn't leave anyone out!!
Glad your daughter had a good birthday with you and FaceTime!!

Now onto March 20th! Have to call my Dad!
So many birthdays, so little time!! Haha!

Have a great day everyone!! Stay safe and healthy!!

Jenny Denny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.