My baby boy

autumn

Cathlete
My baby boy puckered up and gave me a kiss... several!!! I know you mommies will understand my excitement. It was the first time he puckered. ;) Then, big sister asked for a kiss and he stood on his tippy toes, puckered up, and gave her a kiss. I wish I could have captured that in a pic.

Oh, I ran across a book that some of you mommies may be interested in reviewing "Angel in the Waters" by
http://www.angelinthewaters.com/onlinebook/coverpage.htm
Sydney loves to read so this is one of her Christmas gifts, she would have really enjoyed this while I was pregnant with Jordy Bug. I love how the author was inspired http://www.angelinthewaters.com/creators-author.htm

Take care ladies!
Autumn

Awesome! My Justin no longer gives kisses. :(

**Melanie**
Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

He CAN be sweet, but those moments are spaced with many moments of monster. :) He is 17 mos. (officially tomorrow).

Oh Melanie, I don't want that day to EVER, EVER come and am sure you didn't either. Sydney still gives hugs and kisses but that is a 5 y/o girl. She is so loving and sweet with some challenging moments too.

That is so precious! DS (3 1/2) last night tried to "read" a book to DD (3 months) because she kept crying. It was so special. Children are truly amazing.

Justin is a cuddler, not a kisser. Although he does kiss baby Jadon. :)

**Melanie**
Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

I forgot to add, autumn, that it was sweet to hear that the author's sister said the womb was "warm, dark, and her angel was there." I asked Max if he could remember being in mama's belly to touch my nose, and he gave me an eskimo kiss (rubbing noses) but for all I know he only understood the touch my nose part. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.