My Athletic Training Review

xschwarz

Cathlete
Another magnificent workout!

AT is a longer workout, which was perfect for a Sunday.

Because of my ongoing DOMs I did this workout with one riser and I opted for 4 and 5lb weights instead of Cathe's 5/8.

Holy Cow, the cardio that opens the workout is harder than CSs. I was shocked howe intense it was and I was only on one riser.

Some great highlights were the way Cathe uses rotating/balance weight movements which are wonderfully innovative and effective. No boredom factor here at all.

The little devil throws in her push-up challenge on the step which was super fun too.

Then there's some fresh, new slower tempo cardio/band movements towards the end of the active workout which are so appropriate as you're starting to fatigue.

For all you jiggly arm girls...here's your tricep burnout workout!! Very reminiscent of a Jari Love tricep marathon but so much better!!

Loved the oblique core work w/ the bands. So effective if execute correctly, and the marathon crunches are tryly athletic and tough!!!

I mean, does Cathe go to sleep at night at night and dream of new ways to demonstrate that she can still surprise us???

A+

My routine thus far:
Turbo Barre- A+
Cardio Supersets- A
Outdoor 2 mile jog.
Athletic Training- A+

Legs are very sore and if I could just practice patience, I'd let my legs rest and heal...but Cathe's done it again!

I did AT the day after Turbo Barre, I found it difficult cause my DOMS were so bad. Thinking of AB today but if I get a spinner, I will ride.

I did this one last night. I LOVE this one! Very good review, xschwarz - I knew what I was in for! LOL I've done them all now but Trisets, (don't have a spin bike, so no Cycle Max :() & this one is going to be a favorite go-to. Thanks, Cathe & crew!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.