My 5th Element top has arrived

starbuck

Cathlete
I called home this morning and my top has finally arrived can't wait to get home to see it I have to go to the PO on my way home to pick up my new DVD's, I am just so excited.

Babs

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-02 AT 10:40AM (Est)[/font][p]Oooo, Babs, let us know what it is like :)

Anna

PS: What is their web site address, please ? Thanks

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-02 AT 02:12PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-02 AT 10:56 AM (Est)[/font]

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-02 AT 10:56 AM (Est)[/font]

I will as soon as I get home the website is I will try to do a link here:

Here goes http//www.goto5the.co.uk

Anna

I have just gotten home and tried it on it is very comfortable I love it and the colour I will try working out in it tomorrow tonight I am resting.

Babs

Which one did you order? One of the styles from the new workouts? Give us all the wonderful details!

I can't afford to order any new workout clothes right now with Christmas right around the corner, so I have to live vicariously.

Angela

Angela

I bought the same one as Cathe is wearing in the Cardio and Weights workout the prices are good but I thought rather than buy a few I would check that one out first. I bought medium and it feels really good very comfortable round the bust.

They come with the care label separate as they say there is nothing more irratating than having a care label sewn into the garment. The quality is really good and well help to keep you dry during your workout. I will definitely order more.

Why not try in January they may have a sale on which might make the price more reasonable.

Babs

Hey Babs!

Do you think that the sizes are true to size? I know MOST workout clothes tend to run small. I wear a large in most workout tops and I am not large up top. Just curious. Thanks!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hey Babs!

Hi Debbie

I think they are when the top arrived it looked tiny I thought I would have to send it back and get the large but when I tried it on (with some effort) the fit was snug but a good snug I jumped up and about and moved around and it was like wearing a second skin. I also loved the quality of the material.

The sizes are a good indicator a small should fit you fine.

Babs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.