My 20 year old and tabata

jackie7

Cathlete
I have to have two surgeries in the near future, so, while my son is between semesters in college, he said he would exercise with me to help me get into the best possible shape. We have been doing kettelbells exclusively. Yesterday I decided to put tabata in. Well, it whipped our butts, but he loved it! He said it was the most difficult thing we have done. but because of the fun factor he pushed himself to keep doing it!

So, bottom line, thanks Cathe. It is so much fun having someone to exercise with and he tends to keep me working! P.S. He loved the challenges!

Hi Jackie

Just wanted to wish you luck on your surgeries. It sounds like you have a good plan in place for the best possible outcome.
Vicky

Wow Jackie isnt that so fun to have ur son working out with you?
I got that honor last week when my son came over i did him a favor "again" and he thanked me and said he was wanting to repay me ...lol well i have been wanting someone to share my, Cathe joy, so i had him do hardstrikes with me and he loved it and sweated like crazy!
Im so happy for you and him to exercise regularly together! He sounds like a wonderful son.
Yes prayers to u for a speedy recovery!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.