Music on new DVDS

Well, I must say that I like pretty much any music as long as it gets me "pumped up" to work out. I LOVED the music used in IMAX 2 (the song that plays during the 2nd interval for some reason always gives me an extra boost of energy). I also loved the music from BB and I also love the music from Rhythmic Step and from MIC. I thought I wouldn't enjoy the music in some of the older workouts because they'd be too dated, but I was wrong. I have complete faith Cathe that you will find some GREAT motivating music.

Katie

I have enjoyed all the music Cathe has used. Most the songs I don't recognize, but as long as the rhythm matches the moves being done, I am happy. I'm too busy being tortured to think otherwise ;-) !

Cathe,I say All your workouts I have have great music ... So on that funny note ... How about "HOT LEGS" by Rod LOL ..Now that dates me LOL.Have fun making your next venture ...Anything you come up with I will Like if not Love !!!!

Cathe, I like the music on your new Lowstep workout.
The choreography matches perfectly and after a while, I was just having fun, not even hearing the music.

My favorites are the Intensity Series and Bodyblast. You did hit gold with those series.

P.S. I liked the music on the Hardcore series too.

I think the music on all your workouts are the best out there.:)

I also love the music from Imax 2 (Intensity Series) and also from Bodyblast Series. My favorites is "Pina Colada" during Imax 2's killer 9th blast. Whew that one brings a smile to my mouth, while tears are running down my cheeks from the plie jacks. Then Cathe goes on to the 10th blast with the power L's and this song really gets me through to the end. I also get a good boost when she say "Oh, yes you can" and "I know you're tired, but jump higher" during this one.
My other favorite song is from C&W "Buttercup". Cathe is so right when she said " You'll be singing this one all day."

Cecilia

Okay, I think Cathe is really onto something here. Now if we could just talk her into hooking a disco ball on her studio ceiling, I think we would be ready to go!:7

I've never been disappointed with Cathe's music either. Another one here that loves Techno. And, I love the music on CTX series.

Joanne

Not bad, but how wouldn't Cathe be defeating the purpose doing an Imax to "Cheeseburger in Paradise"???:9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.