Music in your videos

Blount6

Hi Cathe:
Because of my admiration for your videos, I will soon be teaching my own step classes. I would like to know what selections in the Musicflex catalog did you use in the Step fit, Step Jam and Powermax videos? Your music selections always keeps me interested to the very end! Please write back.----Marlo

Music flex

Hi Marlo! I believe that my signature tape is still available through Musicflex. That tape has the soundtrack that we used for Step Jam on one side and Powermax on the other side. As far as Step Fit is concerned, that was a conglomeration of music that we had used in a few of our videos(all Musicflex, I believe). Some of those songs in Step Fit are also on that signature tape. Congratulations on becoming a teacher and good luck with everything.

Hi! :)

So sorry that I'm bringing up a very old thread here. But, I tried to find MusicFlex's site, but, I couldn't find it, as I only saw their DJ service website. I called MusicFlex later on and they said that they no longer produce or sell music, and they just do DJ services now.

I was wondering if the Signature Tape is on CD now, or if anybody has a copy, I don't know. Because I wanted that soundtrack to teach my step classes later this year in NYC. Any help I'm grateful for.

Thanks,
Chris :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.