Music for Bonus Butt Workout?

mkeefe

Cathlete
Hello!

In April I am going to attempt the Nov 13 updated version of Rock Bottom rotation.
I'm wondering what music people like to listen to when doing the BBW(bonus butt workout). I need a suggestion for the tempo, etc. And if I don't have music, I wont' do it, because I'll be too bored. :(
That's why dvds work for me. I can follow along and watch others and not bore myself to death. :)

Hello!

In April I am going to attempt the Nov 13 updated version of Rock Bottom rotation.
I'm wondering what music people like to listen to when doing the BBW(bonus butt workout). I need a suggestion for the tempo, etc. And if I don't have music, I wont' do it, because I'll be too bored. :(
That's why dvds work for me. I can follow along and watch others and not bore myself to death. :)

An upbeating music which please you. It is your workout ;-).
I did not play any music and I was fine.
I did the BBW before the sheduled workout.
I measured the rest time setting an interval on workout manager.
Have fun.:):)

I did mine after the regular workout so I just did it to whatever music played while the DVD was on the main menu screen. Not the greatest choice, but at least it was something instead of silence. I found a free interval timer app for my iPad which helped with keeping time.

I did mine after the regular workout so I just did it to whatever music played while the DVD was on the main menu screen. Not the greatest choice, but at least it was something instead of silence. I found a free interval timer app for my iPad which helped with keeping time.

Thanks, Catwoman! I'm doing all on demand now, my dvds are packed up in boxes but that would be a good idea. i was going to use a timer app too. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.