Muscle Max - First Pics

WOW, you all look so incredibly amazing!! The new studio is stunning. Thank you so much for keeping us posted:7 :7 :7 !!!! Looking forward to more pictures. Congratulations Cathe and crew:D !!

WOW, you all look so incredibly amazing!! The new studio is stunning. Thank you so much for keeping us posted:7 :7 :7 !!!! Looking forward to more pictures. Congratulations Cathe and crew:D !!

All I can say is - WOW! Cathe you are RIPPED! You guys look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! A smile is now plastered on my face - I just can't wait!:) :) :)

Wow Cathe...I keep thinking you can't possibly look any more amazing & you keep proving me wrong! And I love your hair!

How nice to see Rhonda there. She Lorraine & Brenda look fabulous too.

Cedie! You look absolutely wonderful...love your hair too! I feel so much better knowing for SURE you're in the workouts.

Thanks so much for posting these...wouldn't you know, I spent about an hour just sitting here staring at my monitor hoping for a picture...I gave up & signed off right before you posted it, apparently. LOL

Have fun,
Ruth :)

I've never had trouble with my internet- UNTIL TODAY:-( - The ONLY day when I was dying to see the pics. Well, finally its fixed and all I have to say is..........

WOW - you ALL look AMAZING and the set looks AWESOME

BYW - Cathe, I like your hair -it really looks great(not to mention the rest of you)

Good luck and have fun with the rest of filming,
Wendy:)

Wow! You ladies rock! That's it -- time for me to tackle bootcamp and other hard Cathe vids again to get in shape for this new series. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!! Thanks for inspiring me to stay out of my kids' Halloween candy this weekend. :)

My first pre-order. I can't wait!!! Everyone looks terrific, and I'm so happy to see Rhonda!

Woo-Hoo:) :) :) :)

Tammy

Thanks for the lovely and wonderful pictures. I greatly appreciate the update and so excited about receiving the hardcore DVDs!
Where is Jaishree Stulpinas?x(

The ladies look pretty in lavender/purple!

HTK

LOL!! I think that I am going to print this picture out and put it on my fridge!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing!! Something to strive for and definitely look forward to!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness! You ALL look absolutely beautiful! Each & every one of you is the picture of health. Thank you so much for sharing. I can hardly wait!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Wow!!! You all look awesome!!! Now I really can't wait for the series. Thanks so much for taking the time to post these....:)...Carole

Oh Cathe and everybody look soo good.Brenda and Cedie are in the new series and it makes me happy.Cathe I loove you hair.You look marvellous.I can not wait to see more pictures.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :) :)

Cathy,you and the crew look gob smacking gorgeous,:7 :7 :7
after having four kids i thought i would never see my waist or abs again, but thanks to your workouts im looking good :D

Thankyou:D :D :D
Fitmum.

WOW!!!!!!! All of you look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting the pics!! The statues remind me of the old "Firm" set!! Greek gods in the background ... and real-life "goddesses" working out!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!

Carol
:)

What amazing pics. I can't think of anything being more motivating. Everyone loks incredible. I cannot wait for more! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.