Muscle & Fitness hers magazine (???)

cher1968

I'm curious if anyone has subscribed to 'M&F Hers' magazine? Do you have any info. on what happened to the magazine? I really loved it!! I do hope to find it again:-( Any thoughts are appreciated!!

Hi Cherie,
I emailed M&F hers and this is the response they gave me:

We are sorry to inform you that Muscle & Fitness Hers will no longer be
available by subscription, but we will be publishing several Muscle &
Fitness Hers newsstand specials.

If you should need further assistance, please be sure to include all
previous e-mail correspondence.

Sincerely,

Lynne

I just picked this magazine up today while grocery shopping and love it! I'm so sorry to hear that it's not available by subscription.

I always pick it up in the grocery store when a new issue comes out (seems like every other month).

I used to subscribe, but when they stopped publishing, they changed it over to a regular "Muscle and Fitness" subscription. Then M&F Hers came back, but never as a subscription.

I like this magazine too, much better than SHAPE, even though it is the same publisher!

I was interested in this month's issue. They had an article/workout that dealt with your fast twitch, slow twitch muscles and a workout that showed how to work both. It made so much sense, I am going to start using this workout (while trying to incorporate both Cathe and P90X weight workouts.0
I believe this workout will help define and create that muscle hardness that we all love.:) Along with a cleaner diet, I am expecting great results.

I too was also sad when they told me that it was not available for subscription.

Must not have been doing well????? Not sure, but I liked it!

Now I am into Fitness magazine and love it.

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!" :)

I loved M&F Hers before they changed the format. I think they changed it a couple of years ago when Joe Wieder left the publishing to someone else, and they added more fluff to it. The fitness articles and spotlights on female body builders suffered. I haven't read the newer issues, but that's what made me cancel my subscription.

Thanks for thye info. Lynne:) I do hope they bring it back someday soon! It's a great magazine for women who workout with weights & it seems to target the 'advanced' exerciser. I'll check it out! Thanks!!

>I loved M&F Hers before they changed the format. I think
>they changed it a couple of years ago when Joe Wieder left the
>publishing to someone else, and they added more fluff to it.
>The fitness articles and spotlights on female body builders
>suffered. I haven't read the newer issues, but that's what
>made me cancel my subscription.

I hated the change as well, but the more recent incarnation is back to what it used to be like.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.