Muscle Endurance

dss62467

Cathlete
Can you believe that today was the first day I ever did this entire workout? I did it once from FitTV and have had the full tape for a couple months, but since it wasn't included in a Cathe rotation until this month I hadn't done it.

OMG! The abs are brutal! Those medicine ball twists and bicycle moves are the hardest stinking things in the whole world!!!!!

I did it today also with the rotation! Can you say "STEP UPS"????

Just when you think you are out of those woods she throws another set at you!

I still love this one, groans and all!

I'm a week behind you on this months rotation. Looks like I have something to look forward to! Like you, I've had ME on hand for some time but haven't used it in a while. Today I did L+G followed by intervals 1-5 from IMAX2. Since I am off work today I also threw in the abs segment from C+W. Cathe called for 25 minutes of running but it seems like every time there's running in the rotation it snows or is icy here. Bah! C'mon spring!

I love ME but I hardly ever finish all the abs. Those bicycles DO stink, don't they? What a great w/o!

ME is a great workout! I think the abs on this are one of my favorites of all of Cathe's ab routines. They just get me good! :)

Jo

Oh yes...gotta love that burn. Sometimes I tack on those abs for some extra work. Her bicep work in this one leaves me crying!

I credit the ab work in ME for my obliques. Sometimes I combine the ab work in ME with that in SJP to work out my obliques even more.

Pinky

Donna: i love this one! i do it at least once a week and the bis are brutal imho! i'm about to die and she's doin the evil laugh. it kills me! and it's one of my favorite ab segments!

are you reading 3 yet? i'm getting very impatient!!!

jes:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.