Mucle Milk

aseay

Cathlete
its by Cytosport. 32 grams protein and delicious but loads of fat and calories-sat.fat 8,calories 350. i normally dont pay any attention to the calories,just what the nutrition facts are.the description says the fats are leanlipds which help promote fat lose and increase muscle growth. supposed to be better than whey or creatine.just curious what anyones thoughts on this are and do you think its worth a try.

laura

I wouldn't bother. It's sounds gimmicky to me and probably expensive. Eat a sensible diet and you should be fine. Are you eating clean now? What are you trying to achieve? Even if you took this, you probably wouldn't notice a difference.

There are no short cuts to fat loss. You have to eat clean and exercise properly.

i am only interested in this for a recovery drink after a tough upper body workout like p90x. i do eat clean but not enough as i'd like.

laura

>i am only interested in this for a recovery drink after a
>tough upper body workout like p90x. i do eat clean but not
>enough as i'd like.
>
>laura

A glass of chocolate milk is a good recovery drink and much cheaper. It has all the carbs you need. You don't need a lot of protein immediately after a work out.

My son uses it now and he likes it. I make my shakes with it occasionally, and I like it too. It makes a good recovery drink or as a matter of fact a quick breakfast too for him before he leaves in the morning. I'll buy it again.

Hi,
I wanted to chime in.... I recommend MM to anyone who ask me for my supplement advice. It's a great recovery and protein drink. However, unless you are looking to gain mass or weight, I don't recommend regular MM. They do make MM Light which I recommend as they're in lower calories and is much lower in fat, too. What I like about the Light version is it does not have creatine in it. I really do not feel women should take creatine as it'll just make women look bloated like they have their period. That's only my opinion. Another good protein mix are:

Champion Whey
Whey Gourmet
ON 100% Whey
BSN Lean Dessert
BSN Synthax-6

i certainly dont want to gain weight so i'll check out the MM light. it is the best tasting protein drink i've found so far. i have also tried Met-RX Protein Plus which was pretty good but 70 percent calcium-thats prob too much if you eat meat and green veggies during the day.

laura

>
> Hi,
> I wanted to chime in.... I recommend MM to anyone who ask me
>for my supplement advice. It's a great recovery and protein
>drink. However, unless you are looking to gain mass or weight,
>I don't recommend regular MM. They do make MM Light which I
>recommend as they're in lower calories and is much lower in
>fat, too. What I like about the Light version is it does not
>have creatine in it. I really do not feel women should take
>creatine as it'll just make women look bloated like they have
>their period. That's only my opinion. Another good protein mix
>are:
>
> Champion Whey
> Whey Gourmet
> ON 100% Whey
> BSN Lean Dessert
> BSN Synthax-6
>

I second that. I just bought BSN Lean today chocolate coconut.
>
:9

>where did you buy the BSN Lean? was it good?
>
>laura

Vitamin Shoppe it's only 17.99. 20grams of protein, 7grams of crabs and 3 grams of sugar. There's 18 servings in a 1.39lbs tube. I really like the taste.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.