most effective ARM/LEG segment?

sassyella

Cathlete
Hey ladies... long time since i've posted, but i've still been faithfully hangin out with my cathe dvds :)

question - which segment(s) do you feel are most effective to get my arms/legs sculpted for summer. i've got two months to get to the next level... goin on vacation end of June.

lately for arms i've been doing upper body from Body Max or Body Max 2

for legs, i've been doing Gym Style Legs or B&G or just interval section from BM 2, but I gotta say, B&G just puts me in outer space and i don't often reach for it, cuz it's so hard...

I usually have about 30 -45 minutes to spare on strength training days. Any suggestions??

for lower body L&G whips my butt every time!!:) It is also my fav. lower body workout.

For a really sculpted upper body I would alternate weeks: one week muscle strenth, one endurance.

Deanie

thanks for all the suggestions guys! i think i'm gonna kick it up a notch and try PUB tonight. :):)

and maybe i'll revisit the L&G this week too. ugh. why can't effective weight training just be eaaaasy? no pain, no gain, i guess... [heavy sigh] :)

You don't have to do all of B & G to get a benefit from it. Just start the dvd and do what time allows. You can also click around and do those exercises you think you need the most.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.