Morning Workouts

Here's what gets my booty out of bed:

1) going to sleep as early as possible
2) knowing what workout is on the agenda
3) setting out the equipment I need the night before.

The thing that helps the most, though, is knowing that I have to workout before my baby wakes up or it just won't get done. I just keep reminding myself that I'd rather be sleepy for the first few minutes in my workout (because I'm always energized by 10 mins into it) than be grumpy all day because I didn't get my exercise endorphins.

lisa_la_machina said:
Here's what gets my booty out of bed:

1) going to sleep as early as possible
2) knowing what workout is on the agenda
3) setting out the equipment I need the night before.

The thing that helps the most, though, is knowing that I have to workout before my baby wakes up or it just won't get done. I just keep reminding myself that I'd rather be sleepy for the first few minutes in my workout (because I'm always energized by 10 mins into it) than be grumpy all day because I didn't get my exercise endorphins.

Lisa you are so right with 1&3 as I sit here drinking my coffee at 310 getting ready to work out! LOL this is my favorite time of the day. Nice and quite. I go to bed everyday day by 730 800pm the latest. I have 2 little ones and I have to be at work by 5am. I love my schedule especially in the summer time. I home by 2pm and still have a life after work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.