More split program - 6DS Concept;-)

Hi Everyone,

I love cathe's lifting programs and Hiit cardio is my preference.

4DS came up in 2007, if I am not wrong, way after since Cathe started producing lifting programs. I would love a 6DS splitting each muscle group (shoulders, Leg+ Glutes, chest, triceps, biceps and Back ;). This could be a 45 minutes program fully focused on lifting plus a cardio segment for 30 or 45 minutes ( with cardio based on Hiit, tabata concept)

This would be a step forward for building, sculpting and transformation (i.e those into transformation contest) folks. I am including myself;):p.
This would be really an advanced series:):):)

What do you think fellow cathletes?

Hope to hear from your views on this,

I would absolutely love this!!! I am doing STS now with HIIT style cardios for my cardio days. This would be similar! I would love it!!!! Heavy lifting and HIIT style cardio is my favorite combination.

I would also love something like this! I like 4DS however I'm not coordinated enough for the step portions but would love a split series that included cardio and 1 body part per day of strength!

I love Cathe's latest metabolic type workouts for cardio and I always like her kickboxing, Tabata and HiiT. This would be awesome!

Glad to know you are all sharing my thoughts:eek::)

• Leg + Glutes
  • Leg + Quad focusing on the front part of the leg, would also be great.

I know Xtrain contain one single muscle group split.
A new single group for each muscle lasting 45-60 minutes would be a *complete* hit on muscles:):)
More angle would be covered.

It's a great idea. :) I would buy it.

What would make it perfection is having a couple plyo leg workouts included, along the lines of my favorite Cardio Leg Blast!

Some low impact HiiT segments included, too, to give the joints a break and to make the series accessible to those w/issues that preclude a lot of high impact.

I love this idea! I'm with ASand regarding the step segments of 4DS. I did 4DS this past week and I subbed the Higher Intensity Step with X10 Cardio Blast. I would love a 6DS around 45 minutes with one body part per workout. Great idea!

I love the 6DS idea. I like my hour workouts. Premix options would be wonderful. I would definitely buy it!

Great idea Nathalie!

I love Cathe, however, as I get older it is harder for me to keep up with the aerobics.

Max

Since 4 day split is my absolute fav series, I would LOVE any other split options Cathe would come up with. In 4DS, I am in love with the LIS and HIS step sections! They are so fun and fly by! I would even be up for a 3 or 5 day split option or pre-mixes to make a 6DS also work for a 3DS or vice versa. I prefer around 35-45 min w/o though so pre-mixes are great! ANY split DVD Cathe would put out would definitely be in my pre-sale cart.

I would even be up for a 3 or 5 day split option or pre-mixes to make a 6DS also work for a 3DS or vice versa. I prefer around 35-45 min w/o though so pre-mixes are great! ANY split DVD Cathe would put out would definitely be in my pre-sale cart.

Thanks for retrieving this thread.:) I really would like a pure lifting programs. Not add on to cardios.
I wish we could have more variations of traditional building exercises. Example this below;)
I love the chest press variation 2. Oh, I am not advertising for this guy here, just sharing.:cool::cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.