...More RT photos ;-)

RetroFit

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I posted in the slide show and early bird threads that I had loaded a few albums ( album of pics loaded for Cathe's B-day dig frame, & EarlyBirds so far)...more to come hee-hee, on my picture trail. Videos may have to wait til after Aug RT.

Miss you all! :( Enjoy!

* Cyndi aka RetroFit *

Thank you Cyndi for once again working so hard as our RT photographer. You are the best and we love you! Thank you also for the great RT bracelets! I love mine!

:D:D:D

Cyndi - You are just the sweetest thing ever!!! Thank you so much for all the pictures you took! I have several pictures on my camera that you were gracious enough to take for me at the early bird class. THANK YOU!!! :) Can't wait to see you next weekend. :)

Not only the sweetest thing, but also the most talented! You did an awesome job Cyndi, sending a huge THANK YOU your way! :)

Cyndi,

It was great to meet you at the RT this year. Thanks for all your hard work and effort, you are an excellent photographer.

Colleen

Retrofit/pictures

Loved your pictures, I even tried sending them to my husband in Korea, I hope he gets to see them.
Rocky

thank u and thank u a million...

The road trip pictures wouldn't be as lovely as they are if not for you. It was my first time meeting u and although we didn't get to talk much, I can tell you are so sweet and considerate with your generousity. Hope to meet again. I had a great time meeting everyone there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.