More Low Impact Hiit

cammie-cam

Cathlete
Soooo.... I needed some cardio before I started my second STS workout and pulled out the Low Impact Hiit from the Intensity DVD and LOVED it. I actually did the warmup then did the Hiit segment twice just for good measure, then continued on with my STS workout. It was the perfect length. I checked out the other Hiit DVD but no bueno on all that high impact. Perhaps there can be a Low Impact Hiit DVD similar to the previous Hiit DVD, 30/30, 40/20, Double Wave etc., but with Low Impact moves instead? I'll even do some burpees if you throw those in there (just not TOO many!) Just throwing that out there...

Soooo.... I needed some cardio before I started my second STS workout and pulled out the Low Impact Hiit from the Intensity DVD and LOVED it. I actually did the warmup then did the Hiit segment twice just for good measure, then continued on with my STS workout. It was the perfect length. I checked out the other Hiit DVD but no bueno on all that high impact. Perhaps there can be a Low Impact Hiit DVD similar to the previous Hiit DVD, 30/30, 40/20, Double Wave etc., but with Low Impact moves instead? I'll even do some burpees if you throw those in there (just not TOO many!) Just throwing that out there...

I loved the low impact Hiit from the Intensity DVD!! That whole workout is awesome. I have to say this, but I preferred the high impact Hiit from Intensity than I did her other Hiit's (40/20, 30/30, pyramid). No dread factor with it. I hope Cathe comes out with more Hiit (hi & low).

cammie-cam said:
Perhaps there can be a Low Impact Hiit DVD similar to the previous Hiit DVD, 30/30, 40/20, Double Wave etc., but with Low Impact moves instead? I'll even do some burpees if you throw those in there (just not TOO many!) Just throwing that out there...

Yes! I too would LOVE more low-impact HiiT workouts! Especially low-impact versions of the 30/30, 40/20, double wave pyramid, as you suggested. I don't have Intensity, but now that I know it contains low-impact HiiT, I might have to check it out. I've been trying to decide what to get with the pre-sale 30% discount...

Cathe - please, please, PLEASE - give us more low-impact HiiTs! (That is my joints talking.)

I sure hope Cathe makes good on her promise to have low impact mods for the new workouts. I would also love low impact HiiTs.

The Intensity program is good but not very useful for me because of the high impact. I like the low impact HiiT segment but it is only about 9 minutes long. The "Intensity Max" segment is another short but good section that I've managed to modify so that it is low impact. It is patterned after IMAX, with three alternating step segments followed by blasts. If you don't already have Afterburn, it's a better alternative for low impact HiiT than Intensity. I like Afterburn a lot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.