More kickboxing please!!!!

jecker1

jessica peterson

I think KPC is the most awesome kickboxing video ever made. The music is so motivating. I look forward to this one every time I work out. I absolutly love your kickboxing style, but we need more of them(kickboxing videos). I would also like to see more strength training videos seperated into lower body and upper body workouts so we can work them on seperate days. Your the best. Thanks !

I TOTALLY Agree, Cathe I hope your listening, we need more kickboxing
workouts, but this time you have to upgrade yourself to using the heavy bag, remember that circuit training kickboxing workout I keep mentioning, it could happen...You start with a very tough kickboxing segment, than you switch to heavy weights, next segment to heavy bag, next segment weights, next segment both combined and finally finish with some tough abs, it will be your most toughest workout to date, running approx. 120 min.

I hope Cathe is reading this!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Yes! More kickboxing à la "KPC," but this time with NO high impact moves (while still keeping the intensity: ie: instead of jogs and runs, we could do power knee smashes).

Kathryn-
I've actually never done a Cathe kickboxing workout, but I'd like to try one. I'm replying to you because you mentioned in your post NO high impact moves. I don't mind some high impact, but I don't like a lot of it. Would you recommend a Cathe kickbox tape/DVD that isn't "too insane" with high impact and one that doesn't make you rearrange your living-room in order to work out?
Thanks,
Lisa :D

I would also like to see a kickbox step workout or a half floor kickbox/half step kickbox workout. I think that this would keep the intensity up and bust the boredom. I love Cathe's kickboxing and it is great to use on a day where you want cardio, but just don't want to do step.

I couldn't agree more with everyone. I think that Kick, Punch & Crunch is the most fun workout I've ever done. Combining kickboxing with something else would also be great, but I think that it would be tough to beat that workout. I also like that I don't need to drag out all my equipment for that one. Have fun!

Julie

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.