More complex step please!

mini-natty

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I know the majority of requests have been for athletic-style step workouts, but will you please consider another complex step workout? High impact/low impact, old moves/new moves, bring em' all!! :D

Who's with me on this one? I can't be the only one :(

Thanks Cathe for kicking my butt........in a fun way!!

Natasha

I'm with you, Natasha! I LOVE Rhythmic Step, Step Moves - all the dancey ones - once I get them mastered, that is. Somehow, it's easier getting through a work out if I'm really enjoying the moves!

Oh boy, I will vote for this one! I love it when the step workouts can still be "cathe hard", but still be complex - once you learn it, it makes doing them over and over so much fun!

I love the complex step videos too. It challenges my mind and my body, and keeps me engaged and energized!

Cathe, a new step workout with fun, complex choreography would be wonderful!:)

Hi everyone,
Can I hijack this thread a little sideways and ask you guys which are the titles that you consider complex step?

I'm new to Cathe and still wrapping my head around all her titles.

I've been teaching myself Step Blast...do you consider that a complex step title? Learning step is kind of like learning a new language! ....good for my body and my brain!
thanks,
Liz

Hi everyone,
Can I hijack this thread a little sideways and ask you guys which are the titles that you consider complex step?

I'm new to Cathe and still wrapping my head around all her titles.

I've been teaching myself Step Blast...do you consider that a complex step title? Learning step is kind of like learning a new language! ....good for my body and my brain!
thanks,
Liz

Hi Liz,

Yes, Step Blast would be considered complex step. Here are some that I would consider more complex as opposed to athletic style:

Rhythmic Step
Step Moves
Low Impact Challenge (from Low Impact Series)
4 Day Split high/low Impact Step
Body max 2 (step portion)
Low Max

I'm sure there are many other's...

I love how you compared it to learning a new language. So true!

Have fun stepping!

Natasha

Oh my gosh, Natty - that was YOU who posted this! Too funny - I didn't even realize that when I mentioned seeing a post for complex step to Stacie.
I didn't know you like it - I guess if it makes you happy I could learn to deal with it:)
But I still hope Cathe doesn't see this post:p

Oh my gosh, Natty - that was YOU who posted this! Too funny - I didn't even realize that when I mentioned seeing a post for complex step to Stacie.
I didn't know you like it - I guess if it makes you happy I could learn to deal with it:)
But I still hope Cathe doesn't see this post:p

LOL! Yup it was me :eek:. I know many of you are hating this......and that's ok :D.

See you at the check-in ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.